Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Garden!

This will be year 3 (attempt #3) to grow a garden in which we actually use the food grown and consume it.  The last two years I got started WAY too late and nothing grew in time for us to eat anything.  The pumpkins never came up, they just sort of "meh'd" in the backyard and then withered with the first frost never to be seen again.

So I have a little indoor greenhouse going and it's actually working.  I'm surprised with how delighted I am that my plants are growing.  I'm giving them love every day and the results are amazing!  My peas are nearly 12" high already!  I don't know what I'm going to do with them as I'm not going to be able to plant them outside until at least the end of May (it's still possible to get snow where I live in June)

No comments:

Post a Comment