Monday, April 8, 2013

My Garden is growing!

So for the third year (not in a row, I didn't bother last year with a crawling colicky infant) I am planting a garden!  I'm super excited because this year we are going to tear out some old and ugly bushes in our backyard and build a raised garden.  Now if only the snow would GTFO we could get on working on it!

In the meantime, I've decided to plant and grow inside so my plants are ready to transplant and (hopefully) flourish once the weather and temperature is good enough to move them outside.

My peas are outta control!  These things are growing like weeds.  I had to make a make-shift cage for them because they have grown so well they are toppling over themselves.  I used wooden skewer sticks to prop them up.  Here are my moster peas all tangled up:



My salad mix is also coming along wonderfully.  Here they are sprouting!:


No comments:

Post a Comment