Friday, February 22, 2013

TGIF!

Thank God It's FRIDAY!

DS has been keeping us up at all hours of the night lately and it's really starting to wear thin.  The little bugger gets up at 2, 3 and then at either 4 or 5 to start his day.  We leave the house for daycare by 7 am and by that time he is already exhausted and ready to nap again.  But then I come home and find him in Dad's big work boots and I melt. 



He's my little man.

On a more frustrating note, I am so upset with my co-worker.  Since the boss is out of town we've been taking turns going home early.  Each person stays late once and gets to go home early twice.  Today was supposed to be his day to stay late and lo-and-behold, right before our pizza lunch he shows up saying he's going to faint.  Like seriously dude?  WTF?  He then goes into the lunchroom and starts eating pizza and after finishing his share, he takes off to go to the "walk in clinic"  Walk in clinic my ass.  Dude has been sick for two full weeks and complains to every person who will listen about how he's "toughing it out" by being here.  We sit at a desk all day and answer phone calls.  It's not hard labor.   So now I have to stay late again and he's at home sitting on his ass and watching tv.  Bastard.


No comments:

Post a Comment