Wednesday, February 20, 2013

First CD1 in nearly 2 years

My last menstrual period?  Sometime in April of 2011.  It looks like it's back.



I have mixed feelings.  I was hoping to be KU this cycle, I was so sure of it.  I even wasted money on expensive HPTs all for BFNs.  I feel like an idiot.  On the other hand, it's nice to see that my body is getting back into the swing of things.  It will be interesting to see what my cycles look like now.  After my miscarriage back in January of 2011, I had wonky cycles until I got pregnant with Owen. 

Looks like I'll have to order another round of OPKs.  Hurray for peeing on things.  

Today was supposed to be a healthy day, but fuck that.  I'm going to pick up a bottle of wine and some Reese's peanut butter cups on my way home from work and indulge in a jog and a nice warm bath this evening.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment